FACT: 80%+ of Business Buyers Start Their Buying Journey Online
Is Your Web Presence Attracting Your Target Buyers?
Inbound Marketing: Using Your Web Presence To Generate Quality Leads
Modern websites must sit at the heart of your firm's lead generation efforts. Are you using your web presence to maximum effect to deliver the volume and quality of leads to meet your business goals?
- Is your website optimised to drive the RIGHT traffic to your site?
- Do you frequently update your site with compelling, relevant content that provides real value to your buyers?
- Are you using landing pages and forms to capture leads?
- Are you blogging regularly to your target audience?
- Have you integrated your social media and website strategies to drive traffic that converts to leads?
- Are you still relying on stale offline & outbound campaigns?
- Do you have an explicit automated tactics in place to convert quality traffic to leads when they get to your site and weed out the tyre kickers?
- Are your sales ready leads integrated with your CRM system?
- Do you know which of your online campaigns are working, and which are dogs?
- Do you know what your competitors are doing with their internet marketing?
- Can you answer the bosses when they want to know the ROI on your marketing spending? Are you struggling to analyse which campaigns are working and which aren't?
If you're interested in learning more about the shift to inbound marketing, download our free whitepaper on the inbound marketing revolution, or read our blog posts on inbound marketing.
Modern Marketing Organisations Need To:
1. Get Found Online
2. Convert and Nurture Leads
3. Analyse Results
g2m Solutions has developed a partnership with Hubspot, the leading global all-in-one marketing automation software firm and added local implementation support and content development to provide powerful inbound marketing solutions.